miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2009

Lithuania and North Spain



My 149th official postcard arrived from Lithuania. I had one postcard from Vilnius, and other one from Klaipedia. This time RamuneLt sent me this nice multiview from the second city of the country, Kaunas.
The postcard shows the Church of Vytautas the Great. Town Hall Square. The Pažaislis Church of Visitation of our Lady and the Monastery. The Cathedral-Basilica. City Fountain in the Freedom Boulevard. St Michael the Archangel Church.




I won a lottery of soniasadin, and she has sent me two postcards from North Spain. In the first we can see the city of Estella, in Navarra. San Francisco de Asis Square, Estella Coat arms, De la Cárcel Bridge and general view.


And I liked a lot this night view of la Concha Beach, from San Sebastian, in Pais Vasco.

No hay comentarios: